Step-by-Step Customer “Sell-Back” Instructions
1) Contact Treasury Vault with your desire to sell your notes by filling in the ENTIRE contact form below.
2) You are required to provide us with your Full Name, a Legitimate Email Address, and a Contact Phone Number where we can reach you.
3) Within the “Subject” field, please type: CUSTOMER SELL REQUEST
4) Within the “Your Message” open text box, please indicate…
- The condition of your currency (i.e. Crisp New, Clean Like-New, Good, Fair, Poor, or any combination thereof)
- The amount of currency you wish to sell
- The denomination sizes you wish to sell (i.e. 25K note, 10K note, 5K note, 1K note, 500 note, 100 note, or 50 note)
5) Once all the information above is complete, click “Send” to submit your request.
6) Should we decide we wish to inspect your Dinar for purchase, we will require you to send your Dinar to our attention to the following address:
Send to: TCV Management LLC
Address: 13552 S. 110 W., Suite #203, Draper, UT 84020
7) Upon inspection, we will contact you with either verifying our desire to purchase the notes from you, or informing you we will be shipping the notes back.
Please Note: You may also contact us directly by calling us at (888) 348-2441. Also, though we appreciate your desire to work with us in this way, and give us the opportunity to purchase your currency notes, we reserve the right to refuse any purchase of currency notes we deem to be illegally acquired, invalid, counterfeit, or for any other reason.