Terms & Conditions
Disclaimer / Terms & Conditions
Orders. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. There are no refunds, exchanges or cancellations. Treasury Vault LLC will not issue exchanges or refunds after a purchase has been made.
Prices Subject to Change
Treasury Vault LLC reserves the right to change its prices for Iraqi Dinars at any time, without prior notice.
No Guarantee of Return
The value of the Iraqi Dinar may go up or down. Accordingly when you decide to sell Iraqi Dinars they may be worth more or less than you originally paid for them.
The Iraqi Dinar notes have a number of security features designed to thwart the counterfeiting of Iraqi Dinar notes, and we have taken steps to confirm the authenticity of the Iraqi Dinar notes.
Terms of Service
Treasury Vault LLC reserves the right to cancel any order and refund all funds, if applicable, at any time without prior notice. By making a purchase, you hereby agree to allow Treasury Vault LLC to submit your name and other personal information to state, federal and international government authorities such as Interpol and United States authorizing agencies through SDN (the Specially Designated Nationals list) to meet OFAC, Bank Secrecy Act, Patriot Act and other relevant regulatory requirements. Treasury Vault LLC may, under certain circumstances, contact you to confirm that the information which you have provided to Treasury Vault LLC is accurate or to request supplemental information and may take such other steps to assist in verification of the information you have provided to Treasury Vault LLC. Failure to provide such information when requested may result in the cancellation of your order. By making a purchase you agree to and are hereby bound by these Terms of Service.
We are required to obtain a legible unexpired government issued ID (i.e. Drivers License or Passport) to be able to proceed with your order. It is mandatory for us to stay compliant with federal law.
Additionally, ALL orders $1,000 US DOLLARS & ABOVE will also be required to provide a social security # for the individual placing the order or the T.I.N. # (tax identification number if ordered through a business). This is REQUIRED to be able to proceed with your order and mandatory for us to stay compliant with federal law.
- Treasury Vault LLC does not promise that the Site will be error-free, uninterrupted, nor that it will provide specific results from use of the Site or any Content, search or link on it. The Site and its Content are delivered on an “as-is” and “as-available” basis. Treasury Vault LLC cannot ensure that files you download from the Site will be free of viruses or contamination or destructive features. Treasury Vault LLC disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including also any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Treasury Vault LLC will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this Site, including without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages.
- Treasury Vault LLC makes no guarantee of any specific result from use of this Site or use of the Treasury Vault LLC service.
- Treasury Vault LLC disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third party users, Treasury Vault LLC users, advertisers and/or sponsors on the Site, in connection with the Treasury Vault LLC service or otherwise related to your use of the Site and/or the Treasury Vault LLC service. Treasury Vault LLC may investigate the claim and take appropriate action, in its sole discretion.
- Limitation on Liability. Except in jurisdictions where such provisions are restricted, in no event will Treasury Vault LLC be liable to you for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including lost profits, even if Treasury Vault LLC has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Disputes. Upon request, we will submit to mediation and / or arbitration any disputes arising out of this contract. Claims that may be arbitrated shall not exceed the cost of the product involved in this contract, plus the amount of any property damage caused by the provision of the service.
- Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold Treasury Vault LLC, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Site, including also your use of the Site to provide a link to another site or to upload content or other information to the Site
- By making a purchase you agree that you have researched the Dinar and understand the risks involved in the investment that you are pursuing. You are agreeing that you understand that the value of the money may go down or up depending on circumstances beyond our control.
Permitted Use. You agree that you are only authorized to visit, view and to retain a copy of pages of this Site for your own personal use, and that you shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute the material on this Site for any purpose other than to review the information provided herein, for personal use, or to purchase merchandise for your personal use, unless otherwise specifically authorized by Treasury Vault LLC to do so. The content and software on this Site is the property of Treasury Vault LLC and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
Links. The Site may automatically produce search results that reference or link to third party sites throughout the World Wide Web. Treasury Vault LLC has no control over these sites or the content within them. Treasury Vault LLC cannot guarantee, represent or warrant that the content contained in the sites is accurate, legal and/or inoffensive. Treasury Vault LLC does not endorse the content of any third party site, nor do we warrant that they will not contain viruses or otherwise impact your computer. By using the Site to search for or link to another site, you agree and understand that you may not make any claim against Treasury Vault LLC for any damages or losses, whatsoever, resulting from your use of the Site to obtain search results or to link to another site. If you have a problem with a link from the Site, please notify us at email@example.com and we will investigate your claim and take any actions we deem appropriate in our sole discretion.